Lark is committed to providing superior service in the field of electrical engineering and control systems design. This is reflected in the way we manage Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety matters. We have a well-documented Health & Safety Policy and are fully committed to its implementation. Our mission is to achieve zero accidents with 100% success in: -
• Commitment to safety management from directors, managers, supervisors and installation personnel.
• Correct use of Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
• Implementation of Safe Working Procedures.
• Use of the Skills & Training received.
• Reporting of all accidents & incidents.
• Safe use & care of company vehicles, tools & equipment.
• Effective Communication of health & safety matters.
• Delivery of safety & quality.
Lark ensures that all employees and sub-contractors both within our premises and on our client’s sites clearly understand their obligation to themselves, to our clients and to their employers in respect of Health & Safety.